Sperm taste can be affected by what you eat and so are all other secretions from the body.
It’s true that your sperms taste can be improved and make the sperm smell better is achievable with the simple change in your diet.
Diet has A major influence on the taste of sperm since it is a secretion process from the body similar to any other.
As sweat will smell strong after having food that is heavily spiced, your sperm also reflects the flavor of the spices.
The makeup of sperm
Semen is made up 90 percent (90 percent) seminal “Liposomal selenium mineral supplement” fluids that include fructose (sugar) protein, and diverse trace minerals and nutrients.
The PH of semen is 7 and is scientifically neutral, yet it taste somewhat acidic. Let’s examine the ingredients in semen.
An individual’s ejaculate contains just 11% the sperm.
The rest is comprised of different proteins, vitamins and sugars. They also contain salts, sugars cholesterol, and water. The extras serves to safeguard, feed, and fuel the sperm’s journey.
As we can see in terms of semen’s chemical composition, it’s fairly obvious that the food you consume can enhance the flavor of your food or worse!
Finding a sweeter taste
By adding sperm flavor, the goal is to make the taste more sweet.
Every man has a distinct semen flavor that is unique to them, but the major complaint on sperm taste is typically the same:
Semen tastes salty or bitter We’ll look at how to make semen taste sweeter.
10 Tips to improve semen taste
Here then are 10 simple do’s and don’ts to improve the flavor of your Semen and make it taste sweeter and more pleasant:
1. Eliminate caffeine, alcohol or nicotineThey’re all harmful.
2. Drink plenty of fluids 1 2-liters every day to flush body toxic substances.
3. The fruits are abundant throughout the day and sweetens your sperm tastePineapple, papaya cranberry, melons fruit, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are rich in natural sugars and can offset with bitterness.
4. Consume plenty of vegetables that are usually good for improving sperm taste.
5. Although it is true that vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are some vegetables to stay clear of:
Any of the cabbage family are also a serious problem. Cauliflower broccoli, Cauliflower asparagus:
5. Red meat cuts are consumed regularly and this is one of the biggest culprits in making the sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as cheese and milk make the sperm taste salty.
It is important that when eating protein you get good quality lean protein , such as turkey and chicken.
Some people believe that fish to be a contaminant with regards to taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Check it out and experience the effects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so make sure you don’t cut out!
6. Avoid heavy spices such as onions and garlic, they’re the most harmful when it comes to sperm taste as they’re rich in sulfur content.
7. Avoid buying items that promise to make your semen taste better there isn’t any evidence to prove that they work.
Semen can be altered to taste better with changes in diet and lifestyle, it’s a complex formula and a healthy, balanced diet has the biggest affect.
8. Wheatgrass, parsley and celery are all recommended for their sweeter taste because of their high levels of chlorophyll.
9. Peppermint, cardamom and cinnamon and lemon are highly suggested to make semen taste more sweet.
10. Avoid junk food, it’s loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and semen’s flavor.
Try eating food “from the earth” i.e. as naturally as possible. It is also worth taking a selenium or zinc supplement, both are essential for healthy sperm and can make the taste better.
A strong smell in semen may indicate an infection, and if the taste of your semen does not change with changes in your diet, you should take a trip to the doctor.
Your aim with your diet is to consume one that is beneficial to your overall health . The above recommendations will not only improve the taste of your semen, but you’ll also feel healthier and healthier as well.
Be aware that you may eat some of the foods we don’t recommend to improve the taste of sperm.
Red meat can be enjoyed as well as the occasional curry with a hint of spice but keep in mind the following points when considering sperm taste:
What you put in your body can take between 12 to 24 hours to shed and you should take note of this before eating and deciding whether you’d like a better sperm taste on that special day!